http://englishlanguageesp.blogspot.com/2009/12/english-on-line-most-affordable-on-line.html

Thursday, January 7, 2010

LEARN ON LINE TO SPEAK ENGLISH FAST!

Due to some phony inquiries made by my competitors that I ‘m scrupulously dealing with real prospective clients only, and can’t just give answers in details without knowing a little background about the person inquiring or referrals from my foreigner (Korean, Japanese etc) students/friends.

But, to give you a little bird’s eye view… I’m not using General English in teaching (ESL, TESOL etc). I’m using a different method which I found out more effective specially in learning how to speak very well/fast English; based on my own experiences and research as I also learn different languages before (Japanese, Spanish, French, Korean and at the moment Mandarin). This is the reason why all of my students after they followed all my rules they learn very fast and get high score in English Exam (whatever exam it is) and they are referring their other family members and friends to study with me.
Answers to some inquiries:
*Requirement in studying with me ON LINE: just head set (with or without webcam) and SKYPE or YAHOO messenger. But, all of my ON LINE students are using Y.M. (They find it more simple and comfortable to use than SKYPE)
*Good internet connection as a vital tool for studying ON LINE.
*Students are studying with me from: LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2, LEVEL 3 (each level consist of 6-8 months and at least not less than 6 -8 hours per week for beginners LEVEL 1 …Survival English, American or British accent and intonation, stress, listening, reading and speaking, conversational English and English for Specific Purpose (depending on student’s educational background or career objective.)
*… very casual and personal approach in teaching and learning.
* Certificate of Accomplishment will be given to deserving students who successfully finished a level.

"TRY AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE COMPARED WITH OTHER ESL TEACHERS"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment