http://englishlanguageesp.blogspot.com/2009/12/english-on-line-most-affordable-on-line.html

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WHY SHOULD I STOP...?


“WHY SHOULD I STOP DOING, WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT? EVEN IF DOING IT MY WAY WILL HURT SOME OF YOU? IN THAT REGARD… I APOLOGIZE!
NEVERTHELESS, I THANK ALL OF YOU WHO CALMLY RESPONDED WITH ACUMEN AND SOME RETORTED.
TO THOSE WHO HUMBLE THEMSELVES. ACCEPTED THEIR MISTAKE AND EXPRESS REGRET. Kkkkk and so …
I GAIN MY LESSONS. ”
--------------------------------------
(KING JAMES VERSION)
REVELATION 1:3
Blessed is he that readeth, …
-0-
(without reading first and searching , misunderstanding transpires)

I am not defending only Koreans but different countries too, like Americans, Filipinos, Africans, etc. I already expect and accepted that there are people who will be pleased or judgmental or ungrateful or unappreciative or apathy.

PSALMS 109:4
For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.
-0-
I expressed my disgust to a lot of negative commentaries against (not only for...) Koreans but my reward was an abysmal printed counteract by some foreigners who feels the opposite of what I feel.

I CORINTHIANS 6:7
…Why do ye not rather take wrong? Why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
-0-
For the sake of PEACE! Why some people for example, just experienced accidentally bumped in the shoulder while walking in the busy subway during rush hour and never hear any apology from the person, will be concluded already as rude? It’s unfair.

THE ACTS 10:34
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
….God is not a respecter of persons, but also ‘not a respecter of colors’ — or of human skin.
All creatures great and small; all things wise and wonderful; The Best Lord made them all!
But the color of human skin has nothing to do with the perceived superiority of one race above another. ( by: EFS)


WHY SHOULD I STOP???
--------------------------------------

HE DIDN’T STOP!!! EVENTHOUGH…

Much Maligned Preacher Wins Over Distinguished Author in International Open Web Awards
A victim of religious persecution and disinformation, a preacher exiles himself to continue preaching in South America. Deprived of his own home country, he started blogging to aid his preaching. His truth blog makes a mark among the counted in Mashable International – one that did not pay attention to disinformation that scattered all over the Internet. http://quazen.com/reference/biography/much-maligned-preacher-wins-over-distinguished-author-in-international-open-web-awards/
Bro. Eliseo Soriano, Filipino preacher on exile, felt vindicated by an award given him by an international social media site that did not pay attention to disinformation about him scattered all over the Internet. ( read more about him ...

http://esoriano.wordpress.com/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
SO, WHY SHOULD I...?
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment